Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow...

So, I was doing my Daily Blog Check and as I was reading Deb Strandberg's Blog, this video really caught my attention and I thought it needed sharing. It was pretty much a smack in the face for me.



This quote is from the mouth of Penn Gillette (a famous atheist--who said of himself "I am beyond atheist"):

Here's Penn's quote about Christians, "If you believed that there’s a Heaven and Hell, andthat people could be going to Hell, or not getting eternal life, or whatever, and you think that, well it’s not really worth telling them this because it would make it socially awkward . . . How much do you have to HATE somebody to know that everlasting life is possible and NOT tell them that?

I mean if I believed beyond a shadow of a doubt that a truck was coming at you, and you didn’t believe it, and that truck was bearing down on you -- there is a certain point where I tackle you --and this is more important than that."


I don't know about you, But I definitely agree with him. (on most things anyways)

No comments: