Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy Busy Week,,

We All Know How Exciting it is to celebrate a birthday {although it means yes, we are getting older.} All the thoughts such as "Will I feel different?" "Will I look Different?" And ultimately ... "What Am I Going to Get This Year?!" {We are all human.} Flood our minds... && Needless to say, this was my birthday experience.

Most of you know, this past Tuesday was my 16th Birthday. && It was by far the BEST birthday ever. Knowing most of you are curious, Yes I Did Go In And Get My license; And passed with 91% and to top it off I also got to drive our families, VERY large, GMC Yukon. Wahhoo!
My Birthday mainly consisted of the constant showering of Madison with gifts, food, and attention.. I definitely soaked up every minute (it shows on the scale). With an extensive gift list, and the time and preparation my family put into my special day; I've never felt more like a princess.

However my birthday has been only a small section of my week, as enjoyable as it was. This week I was also privileged enough to partake in the celebration of both my daddy and Eric's birthdays, The large (Atlantic) Lobster and steak dinner, My Daddy Coming home safely, My First date with my boyfriend Brandon, Work, and God's FABULOUS Provision... AGAIN!! Some of you may know that I was desperately hoping for an iPod Touch to take with me to Europe;; And I was certainly praying. Sure enough, God and my wonderful boyfriend blessed me with my glorius little friend without a name.
Needless to say, although most of my friends were all at camp getting smothered in God-ness without me, I Still had a pretty darn good week!

Here is a Brief look at my week:




No comments: