Tuesday, October 21, 2008

California, California, California!


Approximately 17 hours, 34 minutes, and 26 seconds Until I Depart for California.

Needless to say, At this point I am super excited. Not just because the lows predicted in Redding for the week are measly 11's-13's while the highs are in the mid 30's but because i have this underlying feeling that through all this stress and hassel God is gonna do something great! Not that he normally doesn't... But you get the drift. I'm just updating my ipod for the trip and i'm feeling more excited than i was about and hour ago. There's Just Somthing about updating my lovely ipod that makes me excited.

Haha;; Something to do with everything he'll come with me through, Me and my Beloved Timon.

2 comments:

Daniel Eliason said...

uhhh are u goign to redding?. cause a buddy of mine justw ent there and it is sooooooo amazing.

yesterday in class a guy got healled. he had been loosing his hearign and sight for ten years and God completly healed him. god is soo good

Madison Olivia said...

Yeah I went to Redding;;
it was pretty spectacular. It was such a fantastic experience that i couldn't put it to words.