Monday, November 24, 2008

Bedroom; The first update.

Some of you may know how much i complained about my boring, dull, and drab bedroom. However recently I've started getting the Ball rolling on finishing it (Obviously, I'd like my room done before i move out) So a couple of weeks ago I got the paint, and some fantastic accessories to start on it. I hope to have it finished.... maybe by spring? Here's The Progress So far:

My Bedside Table, Repainted, New Drawer Pull, and that lovely candle Holder above; Pretty Spectacular. Also, My Bed, made. With New curtains, and that fantastic cork board.

My Walls went from a camel tan to Bold Terracotta, Pictured by my bed. And Winter Squash, Pictured around piano.

Here is my one "winter squash" Wall, with my piano and some of my pictures.
My Fan-freaking-tastic new chandelier.

It's really not as epic in a picture, But I'm sure you can kind of understand my
excitement.

Anyways, That's just a brief update. I hope that soon I'll have my fantastic shelves, and more of my pictures hung. I'll update then!