Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2009 Book List....


POW!

So I'm slowly working my way through books... And I've found some more I want to read so here is my updated list..

Series

Diary of A Teenage Girl: Sold Out by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Road Trip by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Face The Music by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Caitlyn by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: It's My Life by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Who I am by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: On My Own by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: I Do by Melody Carlson*

Books

A Midsummernights Dream by Shakespeare
CrazyLove: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan
The Irresistable Revolution : Living as an Ordinary Radical by Shane Claiborne
Wired: for a life of worship by Louie Gigilo
Notes From a Spinning Planet: Ireland by Melody Carlson
Finding Alice by Melody Carlson
Crystal Lies by Melody Carlson
Not For Sale by David Batstone
Day by Elie Wiesel
East Of Eden by John Steinbeck
Macbeth by Shakespeare*
The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler (In English)

Newly Added:

The Poolside Book by various
Things I Overheard While Talking To Myself by Alan Alda
Never Have Your Dog Stuffed: And Other Things I've Learned by Alan Alda
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon
The Secret Life of Samantha McGregor: Bad Connection by Melody Carlson
The Secret Life of Samantha McGregor: Beyond Reach by Meldoy Calrson
Othello by Shakespeare

Books I've Read:
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: My Name Is Chole by Melody Carlson*
The Beach Book by Various*
Saint Maybe by Anne Tyler*

(* I Have these ones)


1 comment:

emii said...

Hey, I've read some of the 'diary of a teenage girl' series. You should read the Christy Miller series...they're awesome lol.