Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big News!!!

Our Posting Message is in!!!

It's Official!

Dad's C.O.S Date is the 10th of August

We'll probably leave around the 6th. (this is just me assuming)

Please be praying for Me, my parents, brothers and Brandon during this time as we pack up and leave our fantastic friends, family and church. We are excited (or most of us are) But it's still hard to leave so please pray as we go through moving, packing, my parents sorting through paperwork and other grown-up tasks and saying good-bye.
Also as we start to set up in Cold Lake and become established there. I'll obviously keep up blogging... Probably even more than I have recently so don't forget you can keep track of our life through that as well.

It's a new chapter and i'm sure it's gunna be great

=]




2 comments:

Natahsha Priya said...

I'll definitely keep your family and Brandon in my prayers. I'm sure that Cold Lake will hold a new, amazing chapter in your life.

Candace said...

boo from Hong Kong Airport!