Monday, August 31, 2009

17, Engagement and Shopping.

I'M FREAKING ENGAGED!!!!!!

kay, now that, that is out of the way...
It's been so, so long since i've been able to post on here.

We now have internet at the house, but that actually doesn't help me at all because i'm in EDMONTON, for a shopping week!!!! Hallelujah. and I am so blessed because I have been able to buy myself lots of nice goodies in the past couple weeks both during our trip or our shopping trip this week.
Including:
-lulu lemon pants
-lulu lemon water bottle (and headbands)
-Volcom goodies
-Camera bag
-Scarf
-Shoes (Puma and DC)
-Clothes
-LOTS OOF STARBUCKS..

Basically it's been phenomenal. =]

I have a job now, by the way I'm a cashier and cash room girl for No Frills (kinda like Extra foods) Brandon also got a job working for Canadian tire as a promotional guy.

My seventeenth birthday was phenomenal, I got a CAR (Pumbaa), two and a half men season 2 , and a ring... not to mention Engaged!
YES
ENGAGED
I'm am 17, and engaged... and it's kinda fun!

Don't get me wrong, it's really weird... and kind of nerve racking to know that I am stepping into something so huge, so young. But it's so cool to be able to plan, think, dream and imagine what it's all going to be like. There is a lot of thoughts running through my head and a lot of questions that i'm asking myself, my parents, my fiance, and my friends. It's all very exciting... So please be praying for us as we step into this new journey together.


I'M GETTING MARRIED, IM GETTING MARRIED!

Pictures to come... obviously.

6 comments:

Natahsha Priya said...

AHHH ENGAGED! AHH!

Anyways, shopping is funnn. :] also.
AHH ENGAGED! hahahahaha.
I'm so happy for you. :]
and you're both definitely in my prayers. God will guide each and every part in this vital step of your relationship.

Deb's Den said...

Hey Madison: Thank you for your blog. I popped on while checking out Breanne's post and was very blessed. Congratulations on your engagement... even as a young woman. It has been something that the LORD has been putting on my heart as well. I even blogged about it back in July.

Check out this link if you are interested. http://debsdenblog.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html

Anyway, I just wanted to bless you as you step into this new journey. Take care and keep your eyes focused on Jesus!

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Wow Madison! I'm so well...excited and shocked! We just finished gradding, which was a huge step, and now you're getting married! I can't believe it! Congradulations! I can't imagine what you're going through right now! I can barely even think of guys, let alone marriage! (okay, I do, but I'm not serious). LOL...You must be so excited about this. I wish you the best as you're taking this new step in your life.

Blessings in Christ,
Alex

Colleen and Jussi said...

Congrats, we are very happy for you, blessings as you settle in there in Alberta. We will be praying that being engaged is going to be exciting and everything you have ever dreamed of.

eddie said...

*gasp* i still can't believe you are engaged that's so awesome!!!! i know i've already said it once but CONGRATS!!!! so do you guys already know when the wedding will take place..? or at least approximately..?

Kelsey Eliason said...

still waiting on pics...