Sunday, August 16, 2009

Courtenay, BC to Cold Lake, AB

I apologize for this blog taking so long. It's been pretty chaotic around since we got here. We've been in Cold Lake for 4 days and so far.... I'm kind of liking it. I don't love it... and Courtenay will always be home... but I am enjoying myself.

Our trip here was rather uneventful... Pumbaa made it here okay! In fact he is running better than ever...
The 9th: we stopped in Kelowna for a phenomenal family dinner...
10th: We stopped in EDMONTON! Heck yes.. We didn't do any shopping because we arrived after the mall closed... but we stayed in the fantasy land hotel and it was incredibly exciting.
11th: Shopping DAY!!! I got so much stuff... I was so blessed to be able to spend as much as I was. It was pretty much the most i've spent on myself since January. I'll include my purchases at the bottom of this blog for those who are curious. It was pretty much the best day of the trip. Shopping, Coffee with CAITLYN and Aaron.. andddd Julie & Julia with Mom.
12th: Galaxy Land, more shopping and finally Cold lake. Needless to say, we were pretty grateful to just be done with the traveling.

Now, our new home is coming together quickly. We are almost completed the living level un-pack. but the basement and definitely my bedroom are still in the process of unpacking. I guess now we're in the process of settling in and figuring things out.

I've had my license switched over and have been doing any and all driving possible ( I'm allowed to drive with Brandon now, he's 18 so he's an adult here)
My road test is booked for the 8th of September. Be praying for me cause it will be nerve racking.
Tomorrow I phone my new piano teacher. AH!
We also get our gym memberships and such tomorrow.
I'm also looking for a job now? I want WALMART... but of course we'll see!
I guess this is all really scattered.. but that's kind of my thoughts right now.


Tomorrow is Daddy's Birthday! So Happy Birthday Daddy... I love you!

When I get internet at my house, there WILL be pictures =]

Til then

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay coffee with ME!!! hehe...

and you should update your little profile blurb thing, seeing as you're now 17 and ENGAGED...