Monday, December 15, 2008

One Whole Year....


I Really Like The End of the year. Like Alot! It's such a great time where everyone is reminiscing, planning, and making decisions on what they want their next year to look like. If anyone knows me, they know I'm a planner, so aside from all the reasons to eat a whole whack of junk i also get to plan, think and ponder. That's my favorite.

This year has been so fantastic that it may be hard for me to put into words So i figure i'm just going to put it into point form to make this easier for ya'll to read.
The Highlights of 2008 Or From This Time Last Year Are:

  • December 26th-Brandon and I Officially Became a Couple
  • March 16-23ish - Fusion's Youth Missions Trip to Mexico, Phenomenal Time.God was at work hardcore that week and it changed us forever.
  • June 26th-Brandon's Grad and our 6 month.
  • August 2-3rd - Tofino Surf Trip; Pretty much an amazing experience.
  • August 26th - 16th Birthday, Drivers license, doting upon me and 8 month.. Need I Say More?
  • August 27th - First Date Ever. Thank you Brandon...
  • September 2nd- Last First Day Of School .. EVER. (Did I mention ever?)
  • October 4th - Brandon's 18th Birthday. The first of his that we've celebrated together. As well as his Stinken' Hot Tattoo.
  • October 22-27th - California/Bethel Trip. Probably the most amazing week of this year. Wow.
  • November 14-16th - Consumed: One. It was amazing, Astounding, alarming, and any other A name you can come up with that's good. So amazing.
  • December 19-31st - Christmas in California. Hasn't happened yet but i know it will be spectacular!
  • December 26th - Brandon And I's One Year.
  • December 31st - The start of a new year.
That is Just a brief overview of this last year, And I can't even convey the change God has been doing this year. The only way i can even hope to make you understand is by telling you some things that I am really looking forward too in the upcoming 2009.

  • Brandon Moving Up Here
  • Brand New DEVO BOOK. Yes. I am excited. The Message Remix: Solo. Embrace it.
  • Getting to use my new planner compliments of Samantha Millar.
  • Gen:Unleashed
  • Encounter Weekend
  • Mexico 2009
  • Trip to Scotland
  • GRAD 2009
  • 17th Birthday
  • Consumed 2009
  • God's Continuous Provision and Blessings in my life and in the lives around me.
  • Possible Engagement....
  • More Music and Increased Worship Capabilities and Experiences
And a new year to learn, love, live, and laugh with my family and friends. Thanks you guys for an amazing year.

No comments: