Monday, December 8, 2008

Should There Be Limits on Freedom of the Press........

I just really wanted to write something, cause I'm cool like that.

I'm not going to write about tree decorating, cause everyone does that...
And I don't really have anything super new to blog about. However... My boyfriend is still moving to Courtenay, and it's been such a God thing that he has been able to, with confirmations left right and center, it gives me allowance to be EVEN MORE excited than i was like .. two days ago.

That being said it is 24 Days until he moves here. && It's also 12 Days Until my family leaves for our trip to California over Christmas. I am very excited because.. we got our Disney vacation planning packet in the mail last week and now I'm very excited cause i love Disney stuff. and even though we are only there for a day.. I'm still pretty stoked.

Other than that:
-The new Britney Spears Cd is Phenomenal
-I have a theory Exam on the 13th {Pray, Pray, Pray}
-I found the most profound verse on love last night.. {Song of songs 8:6-7; Check it. The Message is the best}
-Brandon Is looking for jobs, and hopefully that goes fantastically well.
-Youth group is on Wednesday night, And i am all too excited.
-The Parents of My Kids {That I Babysit} are home today so that means I get to go to work this week and I am very excited.

And that's all i have to say about that.

Ps: That title is the next forum post deal I need to do, Answer back .. haha

No comments: