Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sickk...

So I Haven't been feeling very well for the past few days. In fact I even ditched out on church; which doesn't happen often. My throat has been uber sore and nasty, and mom even made me stay home from Randy's Party last night. {Sorry Randy, Happy Birthday Anyways Bud!} So i stayed home and went to be early-ish and took some gravol to sleep through the night; only to wake up, go to a mirror, open my mouth and find my worst fears come to life. I Have Strep throat!
I HATE Strep Throat!

&&did you know that the bacteria that causes strep throat also causes flesh eating disease.

Needless to say I will not be licking, or get ANY spit on my cuts. haha {Not that I would anyways cause that is just gross.}

3 comments:

Kelsey Eliason said...

Oh crap friend!! Well i hope you are feeling better! Its the last week of youth do you want to tough it out or do you want to ask sarah to play?? Deanna is going to lead!! let me know..love you

Trevor said...

Heyyy Madi! this is kandace i found out about your blog from your forum. sooo i am going to read yours regularly! yay i am excited,, check mine outt too =)

-kandace

Trevor said...

OHhhh and i freaking hope you get better! xxx