Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Exciting

So, I know I didn't post anything about it because I didn't think I had a chance in heck; but in March I applied for a $500.00 Music (specifically piano) bursary. Not much, but every single bit helps.

So anyways, today I got a phone call from my piano teacher telling me that she had heard from the person who actually decides who gets the bursary that they had chosen me!

Nothing is official; I haven't gotten a phone call saying you are the winner... but please, please, please pray that God's will would be done in this situation as that bursary would help a lot!

Aside from that; please pray that I motor through all this stinking school work as I just was reminded my portfolio was due on the 15th and I haven't done a single thing.

1 comment:

Natahsha Priya said...

Definitely praying that you get the bursary!

AHH. I HATE THE PORTFOLIO WITH A BURNING PASSION. I'm done with Community Connections, and I just have one more in personal Health and in Career but I haven't even touched faith foundations. Bleh.