Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Insane.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.

Plus it's almost grad. Although at this point I'm really feeling the pressure...

- Concert performance on friday for my bursary.
- Trying really hard to keep from having another burst of tendonitis. Do you know how hard it is to keep my back relaxed and use mainly my left hand? Haha.
- My last day of school is in.. 20 days.
- I'm now growing my thumbnails!
- 6 days 'til my Mom is home from Indonesia.
- I bought adidas shorts for 7 DOLLARS! I love them.


That's about it for now, You'll probably get a few occasional updates about how stuff is coming.
Plus; I have the best boyfriend ever. Period. {not that he reads this...}

The End.

2 comments:

Natahsha Priya said...

Graddddd. ouch.
So much to do, so little time.

Can't wait to see you at grad though! :]

Anonymous said...

Hey Can you get Dad to take pictures ...I'm sad i wont be there to see you get your Bursary!
I'll be a proud Mum from a distance :)