Friday, May 15, 2009

New Passions

God has really put youth ministries and youth worship on my heart this past year.

When I was privileged enough to be able to start working behind the scenes in youth ministries, it blew my mind. Although it was only through leadership and meetings... All the work, effort and love that goes into just one night of youth church takes such drive, determination and love that it was incredible! It`s been such an amazing experience.

My hope and prayer currently is that God will open a door for me after graduation, When we move... like he has at Northgate where I will be able to work with youth and with worship or even combine both of my passions into one.

I`m not sure how it is going to look yet, but I am very excited as the passion begins to grow in me and God brings in the opportunities.

1 comment:

samanthamillar said...

thats awesome, Madi... you know this prettty well, but im still going to remind you... when you step out, god meets ya where youre at. maybe youth ministry in cold lake wont be at a church... maybe it will be you starting a worship ministry with your voice and the keyboard in the park for ppl to gather around... you never know. but dont put limits on what god says you should do, and dont put limits on yourself. theres blessing that follows when youre volnerable, humble and you seek his will without any other intention but for more of him.. to grow... to learn... to be who he wants you to be and do what he wants you to do.

love you -sam