Saturday, January 24, 2009

20 Facts, Goals, Pet Peeves, and Dreams

Well, I Was Supposed to Do This A While Ago, And I've Actually Been Meaning too.. But I've Been Super Busy. And I Also Added 4 Extra Facts.


Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you, or I know you have nothing better to do.

1. I Love Technology. Pretty Much Everything About It Is Fantastic. Period.

2. I Hate Un-Capitalized Letters At The Beginning Of Words.

3. I Love To Have Fantastic Debates About Things That Amaze Me. Mainly When I'm Winning.

4. My iTunes Library has to be organized. It Drives Me Nuts When This Are Out Of Their Album, Artist, & Don't Have Their Album Artwork.

5. I Love Planners. I Love, Love, Love Them. They Are In My Top Tens With Pens And Bibles.

6. My Dream is to One Day Lead A Worship Team. Although That Would Mean Singing and That Is What's Holding Me Back.

7. I Will Listen to Anything Except Country. It's Just that Simple. I Love Music. Actually, My Musical Tastes Tend To Change Every 6 Months To A Year. Right Now I Really Like The Acoustic Pop and Electronic Pop; Mainly Jason Mraz, Colbie Calliat, and Lights.

8. I Hate Instant Messengers. I Can't believe I Used to Spend Hours On Them. They Are So Pointless, However I Absolutely Love E-mails And Private Messaging.

9. I Hate It When People Judge Me or Tell Me I Can't Or Shouldn't Do Something Because of My Age.

10. I Love School Because I Love To Learn. However, I Hate Timeliness, Deadline and Any Other Kinds Of Lines That Make me Feel Rushed.

11. I Have Random Spurts In Time Where I Cannot Make A Coherent Sentence, Just Ask Samantha Middleton.

12. I Really Dislike Sports, but I Love To Snowboard, Rollerblade, Kayak And Surf.

13. I've Grown Up On A Small Island, And Absolutely Love It. I Don't Ever Want To Leave, Just Travel.

14. I Really Don't Like Being Thought Of As A Girly-Girl, But I Secretly Really Love Jewelery, Dresses, Heels, and Interior Design.

15. My Boyfriend Is The One Person I Feel Safe Telling ANYTHING To. Sometimes I Can't Believe How Lucky I Am To Have Him To Laugh With and Share my Hopes And Dreams.

16. I Am Very Insecure About My Talents.Sometimes I'm Not Even Really Sure What Those Are.

17. I've Only Studied For A Test Twice. Ever. At All.

18. I Don't Really Like Hanging Out With People Alot. I Definitely Need A Fair Bit Of Space And Madison Time.

19. I Really Like One Of My Middle names, But Not The Other, Actually, I Don't Even Know How To Spell The Other One Most Days.

20. I Have So Many Big Dreams And Plans For The Future That I Sometimes Forget About The Here And Now.

No comments: