Saturday, January 10, 2009

Striving For...

Some of you might have notice that I been switching around my blog name a bit in the past couple of days: If you haven't, that's okay I hope you can sleep some tonight.

I finally decided on Cutting my name from "Wired; Striving for a life of continuous worship. to simple "Striving For....." But let me explain a bit first before names are called and rumors spread. I have not changed my name because worship is no longer my passion or because i am a "gutless Pagan". I have simply changed my name because I am striving for more. Not to say that Striving for a life of continuous worship is bad , but with the fresh start of 2009 I want to broaden my horizons.

What exactly am I striving for? Basically, A greater understanding and depth perception of life around me and God's character and heart.How the heck am I going to do this? Well, I've got some tentative ideas and I'm ready for a wild ride!

So that being said, here are my life resolutions (and material Hopes) for 2009:

-TO Establish Regular, Daily devotional times [By the end of 2009]

-Eat Healthily with regular excercise Regime [By Summer 2009]

-Be More Responsible In All Areas Of My Life. Including money, time, actions, words and thoughts.

- The 13 in. Aluminium MacBook, with multi-touch Trackpad.

-Graduate with A's and B's In every class; Including Socials.

-Tithe and up my giving more than ever before.

-Control my tongue more as to learn from what i'm hearing.

-Pray more often, and Pray more boldly

-The Nikon D60 w/AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Len

-Be More Selfless and to Basically Live with Greater Intention.

2 comments:

Natahsha Priya said...

Mmmm, nikon <3

good resolutions.
especially striving for..
God wants us to be blessed far more than we can understand. Striving for so much more, gives us that opportunity for God to have more opportunities in our life.

Russel_larson said...

so im just saying now ... love the reference to the gutless pagan made me laugh :D but i love the new name and format it looks great