Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Contemplating and Possible Posting...

Yesterday my Daddy had a meeting with his Career manager which let him know that he would be promoted (YAY DADDY!) However, When He Came Out and Spoke With One Of His Warrant Officers Told Him He Was Supposed To Be Posted And Promoted. (For All Of You Non-Military Families, Posting Is When You Get Moved To A Different Place.)

Now, This would typically scare me. My Last Posting Experience wasn't un-pleasant, it wasn't exactly my favorite section of my life either. However I really felt a peace about the whole thing and Actually supported it. This Isn't because I Hate Courtenay, I Absolutely love love loveeee my hometown. I plan on retiring here. Its just that, With school wraping up, and the oppertunities that open up with a posting for our family, It just seems to fit. Its like a God thing. the Posting that my Dad would likely receive would be to Cold Lake, Alberta. Tiny Little Po`dunk Town bordering Saskatchewan. However.... Its only 2 and a half Hours from West Ed. POW!

I Guess I Should Make it known that this posting isn`t official yet, It is just a possibility. However all of our family is praying for this opportunity; Or at least me, Campbell and Brandon. It would be such a neat experience.

No comments: