Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Book List UPDATE!

So, I got more of my books... and I've even read a few. I'm so excited for summer simply so I can read!

SeriesDiary of A Teenage Girl: Sold Out by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Road Trip by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Face The Music by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Caitlyn by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: It's My Life by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Who I am by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: On My Own by Melody Carlson*
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: I Do by Melody Carlson*


Books
A Midsummernights Dream by Shakespeare
CrazyLove: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan
The Irresistable Revolution : Living as an Ordinary Radical by Shane Claiborne
Wired: for a life of worship by Louie Gigilo
Notes From a Spinning Planet: Ireland by Melody Carlson
Finding Alice by Melody Carlson
Crystal Lies by Melody Carlson
Not For Sale by David Batstone
Day by Elie Wiesel
East Of Eden by John Steinbeck
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler (In English)
Poolside Book by Various*
Things I Overheard While Talking To Myself by Alan Alda
Never Have Your Dog Stuffed: And Other Things I've Learned by Alan Alda
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon
The Secret Life of Samantha McGregor: Bad Connection by Melody CarlsonThe Secret Life of Samantha McGregor: Beyond Reach by Meldoy Calrson
Othello by Shakespeare


Books I've Read:
Diary Of A Teenage Girl: My Name Is Chole by Melody Carlson*
The Beach Book by Various*
Saint Maybe by Anne Tyler*
Macbeth by Shakespeare*
The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller*
(* I Have these ones)

1 comment:

Natahsha Priya said...

I haven't been able to read at all this year. Stupid 9-course year, ugh. Can't wait for summer though. Time to read, get a job, NEVER DO MATH EVER AGAIN. woo!

I want to buy the full works of Shakespeare. :] Or, I can just read it online, haaa.