Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh boy....

So Last night.... was freaking sweet! Best night I've had in a while.
Yesterday in itself was pretty good to My checklist was completed..
- Finish English 12
- Go Swimming
- Feed the boys
- Tidy the house
- Go to the Volunteer banquet

Anyways, Seeing as I'm at home with my brother's and can't really get out of the house.. Sam, Chels and Russel Headed over here to play =]

We watched the Uninvited....My uncles in it! But it was also a good movie.
I let my brothers stay up way to late. What a good sister I am

=\

For school, I have:
- 5.5 Comp Civ assignments
- Chemistry Final
-English Provincial

Heck Yes.

2 comments:

Natahsha Priya said...

We're almost done!
Also, I love the new layout. :]

samanthamillar said...

youre blogs so cute!! i like it... yay!! you have not very much left!!!