Friday, June 19, 2009

♪ So Yesterday...


Well, I guess this blog really marks a close to one chapter of my life.
I am now, un-officially of course, a graduate of the Province or British Columbia.

It's so crazy to think back to the end of grade nine, when I was praying really decided I was going to do this; when I decided was going to take on the task of Graduating a year early. I don't think it even has hit me that I've graduated yet. It's SO weird. God's done some pretty incredible thing in me through my two years of high-school but I'm so read to start living in this next chapter.

I'm really going to take my time and enjoy it too. Learn to be content y'know? There is no rush now, no deadlines holding me back. The rest of my life is God's to lead and it isn't restricted by school any longer. Not to say I didn't love school and God couldn't have used me then, because all of that is possible too.... however, life feels so much less restricting now.

So on with the future!

This week my schedule looks something like this:
20th - Clean my room, practice piano, work (4:00)
21st- FATHER'S DAY, Church (10:00),Practice Piano/scales, Family Father's Day/Madison Graduation Dinner (5:00ish)
22nd - Grade 8 Piano Exam (10:10)
24th - Youth Group (5:30-9:30)
25th - Pack for Graduation, Prep make-up, Mock hair?
26th - GRADUATION 2009! Hair, Make-up, Head to Langley, Grad Cap and Gowns, Commencement, Group shot, Photos, Grad Dinner, maybe Grad party?
27th - Head home, Sleep!
28th - Church (10:00 or 5:30), Grad Celebration with Brandon =]

Pretty Excited for everything coming up, going to be phenomenal.


YAY, GRADUATES OF 2009



No comments: