Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Couple Things....


So today was pretty much amazing.

Happy Father's Day to all the guys out there who are Daddy's, however mine still beats you all.
=]

Today was Dad-Fest. Basically a huge party at Airforce beach for all the Dad's and their families... or a fantastic day sprawling out at the beach.

I spent most of my day on the beach, lounging walking and taking pictures and then it was time to come home for my Family Graduation party!
We ate Steak, sautéed mushrooms and onion, new potatoes and broccoli. Yum. and then.... PRESENT TIME!

Needless to say, my family is amazing. I got:

- A twisted two-toned gold bracelet from my aunt and uncle.
- A knock-off LV that I have waned fro a very long time from my Nana and Papa
AND
-My Sony A350k DSLR, I still haven't named her yet

IT IS PHENOMENAL.


I LOVE IT.
So Excited to use it at Grad.

1 comment:

Natahsha Priya said...

YAY CAMERA!

Mine is named Andy, short for Andrew ;D